Sunday, 1 July 2012

New photos

I finally managed to find time to organize and upload photos from our memorial weekend trip along the California coast. Selina started to engage in some photographic activities as well using the Hipstamatic app on my iPhone. I have to say that some of her pictures are really amazing!
Big things are happening at the moment. Big party this Saturday with a lot of friends who always make these parties memorable. Big on a different level is the fact that I'm invited for a job interview with CSL Behring in Bern this Friday. I will fly to Switzerland on Wednesday so don't be surprised if you should see me in town. I will write more as soon as I know more... Wish me luck (if you want me to come back) and any advice on how to succeed in interviews is always welcome! Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Jipes said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Bro !!!!!

Sheerkhan said...

Dear S&S, how are you?
How did it go in la Suisse?
I stay tuned, check your blog every day, too bad it takes me only 2 sec. :(
Hopefully you are doing great and also enjoy life!
Bring it on! ;)
cheers
Martin