It's a week now that I moved in and more important left the beautiful hotel room in suburbia. It's a really nice neighborhood. Very quiet, green. There's a school at the end of the street and kids on the street. Things I didn't see in San Diego. I'm finally almost done with organizing and assembling furniture. Now just waiting for the rest that we ship from San Diego next week. It's time to start exploring our new hometown! I already have friends in town. Kayla's Shaping Sound tour has a show in Boston on Monday (http://www.shapingsoundco.com). Very curious to see that. I don't think I have ever been to a dance show... And her fiancé Christophe who also happens to be my band mate will come spend the weekend with her (and me). My evil twin brother Mike will be here next week for a conference and stay the weekend. Very excited to explore the history and pubs of Boston with him!
You can always talk about the weather (hot and humid at the moment) and traffic (always bad) in Boston. The other day it was raining 12 hours straight. Leftovers of hurricane Andrea. Yes I know it has been raining in Switzerland for weeks :) But it was all new for me!
I'm starting to get used to the new Mazdarati. Back to manual transmission in a big foreign city full of potholes was not easy in the beginning...
And here are some more impressions.





2 comments:
Your trunk, me not like...look at this: http://www.marineinsight.com/marine/environment/how-is-plastic-ruining-the-ocean/
Glad that you're getting more familiar to your new place to be ! Presence of good fellows around is always a true "plus" Enjoy your time my friend !
Post a Comment