
The first thing I did this morning was to open the presents I got from Switzerland. Thanks to all of you! After work I went for a quick surf, the first on a birthday before my friends came to our apartment for a drink. I was really happy that everyone came and after a ride on my new skateboard (thank you!!!) we went to a japanese restaurant. After a delicious diner and a sake bomb I did not have any problems to fall asleep.
3 comments:
Great picture Brother Shinji ! I can see that you had fun with your new device is that feasible to go to the lab with your skateboard or is it too far ;o)
HAppy birthday again !
man siehts nicht so recht:
freust du dich wie sau oder bist du einfach schon ein wenig besoffen...?
oder beides?
Na Du bist ja keine Spiur älter geworden, noch immer der gleiche Kindskopf. Hey wo sind die Wellen und das Wasser. Auf der Strase sieht es ja auch recht stylisch aus aber ich will Bilder mit Wellen (und noch eines mit dem neuen Auto :-), also weiter viel Spass....
Post a Comment