It's quite a while since I wrote the last post. So sorry but we had to surf every day for more than a week, because there was a rare summer swell. That was one week ago. Otherwise we are very busy at work. I do 16h experiments on a weekly basis. That is rather demanding and tiring. Tomorrow is the next one. But I hope that this will result in plenty of data.
On Saturday we had a 1. August party. It was special in many ways. First we wanted to keep it a little smaller than usual and invited less people. Ended up being the biggest party we have ever thrown with around 60 guests. We had live karaoke (sort of) with our friend Christophe and his brother (guitar, percussion and voices), our neighbor from upstairs (guitar) and myself. We served Fondue, Älplermagronen, Bratwurst, Snacks and our guests brought salads, deserts and much more. By the end of the night we didn't have one single bottle of beer left and no food at all. What a success! I will post some pictures soon.
I have the feeling that there is much more to tell but I have to sleep now and get ready for my big experiment tomorrow!
On Saturday we had a 1. August party. It was special in many ways. First we wanted to keep it a little smaller than usual and invited less people. Ended up being the biggest party we have ever thrown with around 60 guests. We had live karaoke (sort of) with our friend Christophe and his brother (guitar, percussion and voices), our neighbor from upstairs (guitar) and myself. We served Fondue, Älplermagronen, Bratwurst, Snacks and our guests brought salads, deserts and much more. By the end of the night we didn't have one single bottle of beer left and no food at all. What a success! I will post some pictures soon.
I have the feeling that there is much more to tell but I have to sleep now and get ready for my big experiment tomorrow!
2 comments:
Hoho, hi there, all the best and tons of nice results to you :), hope you heard the news about Tobys and Tills babies and Sebis Wedding...
cheers
And no video clips from this nice performance ? Too bad ! I'm thinking about wisiting you somewhen and take the chances to visit a bit California !
Post a Comment