Another long day in the lab is going to an end. I have to wait 30 minutes more for some incubation to be over. Time to write something and chat with the Mexican cleaning personel.
The weeks are just flying by! Intense days in the lab paired with busy nights. Once wild with singing and drinking, once quiet watching strange movies (Choke) at home with friends. But I have to say that I wouldn't want anything else. Also work is usually really fun, yes sometimes even until midnight! Call me crazy. As my boss said one day: "You may not realize but already the fact that you are still in science means you are not normal". And I thought I'm sooo normal! Hahaha. He's right scientists are a strange breed. But I still claim that I'm quite normal :-)!
We got a little summer swell hitting the beaches right now and I'm excited to go surfing tomorrow morning before work. Hope you are all as happy as me but not as tired! Stay tuned!
The weeks are just flying by! Intense days in the lab paired with busy nights. Once wild with singing and drinking, once quiet watching strange movies (Choke) at home with friends. But I have to say that I wouldn't want anything else. Also work is usually really fun, yes sometimes even until midnight! Call me crazy. As my boss said one day: "You may not realize but already the fact that you are still in science means you are not normal". And I thought I'm sooo normal! Hahaha. He's right scientists are a strange breed. But I still claim that I'm quite normal :-)!
We got a little summer swell hitting the beaches right now and I'm excited to go surfing tomorrow morning before work. Hope you are all as happy as me but not as tired! Stay tuned!
1 comment:
Science is the perfect planet for freaks Bro ;o) And I'm one of them LOL
Post a Comment