
I just realized that I completely forgot to write about B.B. King. Yes, the legend himself. I had the chance to see him at my favorite local club, the Belly Up in Solana Beach. It was an experience just seeing a man who was born in 1925 (a black man, born in Mississippi...) and is living music history was worth all the money! Imagine, he has seen the Beatles come and go (and was one of John Lennons influences) as many others. Anyway, he is still full of energy. The only tribute to age is that he was sitting during the whole show. And he talked a lot, which was very entertaining but had to compensate a little bit for the fewer songs he played. But his voice is still there and while his fingers might be a little slow, he still has that B.B. King feel when he plays his Lucille.
1 comment:
You're right there's only one B.B King may his life last still numerous years !
Post a Comment