Today I wen sightseeing in the old parts of Tokyo. I have to say sightseeing is a little tough when it's 32°C! Tokyo is quite overwhelming. It's not a beautiful city but there are so many things to see, smell and hear!
Tomorrow I will have to go to the US embassy to extend my visa. Fingers crossed that I got everything and that I look innocent enough that they will not do any background checks! I need my visa within 2 weeks or I cannot go back to San Diego... Now I am ready for a bath and then some nice Japanese food and a cold Japanese beer!
3 comments:
cool man, enjoy your stay. we have terrible weather here in Thun, rain and cold. tomorrow I will fly to canada, it can only be warmer :-)
That sounds like a wonderful trip Enjoy a lot your stay ! That might be a bit strange to re-connect with the lost roots isn't it ?
I can't wait to see you guys ;o)
Oaio gosaimas !!!!!
bi e bitz yfersüchtig, ha mr grad japanische essware gkauft und wird hüt zobe es misosüppli mit so eme rysschlimbolle drin esse: Mmmmhhhhh!
(suppewetter: siehe comment trix, same for basel).
Shibuya het mi sehr beydruckt, so viel mensche und so viel schrägi mensche...
Post a Comment