Sunday, 7 November 2010

Movember


It's time again to grow that Mexican looking moustache and raise money for cancer research! Movember is a charity event where men grow a moustache during the month of November to support cancer research Most of you probably know that all by now but let me say it again:
The money I and my team at The Scripps Research Institute raise will support the following two organizations:

Prostate Cancer Foundation
The Prostate Cancer Foundation (www.pcf.org) uses the money raised by Movember to fund research that is accelerating the discovery of better treatments and ultimately a cure for prostate cancer.

LIVESTRONG
LIVESTRONG (WWW.LIVESTRONG.ORG) uses the money raised by Movember to fund important programs to support young adults and their families battling and surviving cancer.

Donating is easy!
Go to my Mo Space

http://us.movember.com/mospace/145751/

where you can donate by credit card to me or to my team. You can rate my moustache, leave comments, see how much money we have raised so far and check out the other members of the team. If you want to make a donation but prefer not to use a credit card you can donate by check or cash. Give it or send it to me and I will then donate it online in your name. If you live in Switzerland you can make a donation through my Credit Suisse account and I will then donate the equivalent amount in USD. Contact me if you prefer this option.

Any amount helps!

2 comments:

Jipes said...

I guess you should not go to Mexico otherwise they might not let you come back in the USA ;o)

Trix said...

I like it.

Blog Archive