Sunday, 14 August 2011

Switzerland

What about our plans to go back to Switzerland... That's still the plan. Fact is that it's really difficult to find a job. And we rather stay here with a job than going back to Switzerland unemployed. I think we wouldn't even get unemployment money as we have been away for too long. Means we are sort of stuck. Which isn't too bad in our case :) San Diego is still awesome. Especially with a little more time to enjoy the summer this year! A fresh start in a new lab is really nice. Gives you time to read and plan projects. Things that I have often neglected in the last few months because I was just working too much at the bench.
I was living the bachelor live for the last two weeks. Selina was away... I just realize that I'm too old to party every night. So it was a mix between late night partying with friends and going to bed at 9.30pm. I don't recover that well anymore. Good times anyway! Also played another little show with my friends Christophe and Kirk. I enjoy these acoustic gigs a lot! I think I never played on stage that often before. Don't get this wrong half the audience is our friends so it's basically like playing at home. Still fun and always good times!
Have a good week and enjoy the summer while it lasts. Yes that's for my Swiss compatriots!

1 comment:

Jipes said...

Time is passing and it's gettin tough to get enough sleep ;o)