Sunday, 11 March 2012

Sign

It's a little more than a week now that I'm back in San Diego. Had another great travel experience thanks to my friend at Swiss and my silver status with United Airlines. Personal escort to the gate, exit seat to Chicago and business/first to San Diego. And now I'm once more pretty busy with work. New projects, lab move to UCSD, presentations etc. nothing to complain about, it's actually fun and I enjoy being busy. San Diego welcomed me with a beautiful weekend with temperatures like in summer and packed beaches. Yes, we didn't choose a bad place! That's it for now. Just a short post for Martin and JP to make their monday morning a little more fun :) And to show that I take your complaints somewhat serious!

3 comments:

Jipes said...

Dammit you made me jealous, here the spring is not yet up to date....Kîsses to Selina

Trix said...

That sounds like a nice, relaxed trip back. Did you get wet yesterday? We have that front coming through Mesa right now :-(

dania said...

what a pic...