This weekend was again a fantastic example of how I cannot plan realistically... I played a show with Christophe, for which we also had to rehearse, I took pictures of my friends Bonnie and Kit for their wedding announcement on both days and I had to go work at the lab. Took all a little longer than I thought but I got everything done. Except that the experiment didn't really work. But that's not surprising, that's what research is. Here's a little taste of a Sunday in Pacific Beach.
And now I should finish some work because I'm flying to the cold on Thursday. Yes, coming to Switzerland. Let me know of you have time for a coffee or drink in the next two weeks. I will still have my old cell phone number (at least I think so).

2 comments:
Well cool another show with your friend I wonder what songs do you play then ? Dor your visit It's not cold any longer right here we had down to -18°C but it's over now ans snow flakes are coming to town seldomely.
Hi Shinji, great of course...let's have a coffee or anything...looking forward to it ;)
Post a Comment