I'm starting to turn this into a photo blog... Yep, just too lazy to write posts :-) This time we wanted to shoot some pictures of the planes landing in San Diego. Lindbergh Field, the international airport is very close to downtown and even closer to the I-5 freeway. Anyone who has ever landed in San Diego or seen a plane from underneath while driving on the I-5 knows why I had planned to do that for a long time. Check out the results and you might understand too! I went with my photo buddies Bruno and Rafi, whom you can see in the pictures. We took the pictures from a pedestrian bridge over the freeway, where other photographers had cut out holes in the fence, which made our job a lot easier. Enjoy!

1 comment:
Belle réussite Bro il y a un joli cadre et une belle lumière. Le premier plan est encore très net pourtant je pense que tu as fait le point sur l'avion non ?
Post a Comment