My dear swiss friends,
As some of you might already have heard, I'm about to visit Switzerland for two weeks this summer. I will leave San Diego on the 29th of May and stay in Basel until the 13th of June. Of course I will pay lots of visits to the STI but I do also hope that you will find some time to watch football games and drink coffee or beer with me according to the time of the day.
Until then I will keep on discussing possible colors for Shinjis new dream car the Prius. If any one is interested in buying a used Prius in about 3 years for let's say 20'000$, please let us know and you can take part in the color discussion (I like the blue one but Shinji favors more the boring colors like red or silver....). We will buy it now, use it for a couple of years and then ship it to Europe for your convenience. Doesn't that sound like a great deal? We think it does....
For now you can let me know if you need some other small and light stuff from the US, Martin some more cookie dough?
I'm looking very much forward to see you all soon!
As some of you might already have heard, I'm about to visit Switzerland for two weeks this summer. I will leave San Diego on the 29th of May and stay in Basel until the 13th of June. Of course I will pay lots of visits to the STI but I do also hope that you will find some time to watch football games and drink coffee or beer with me according to the time of the day.
Until then I will keep on discussing possible colors for Shinjis new dream car the Prius. If any one is interested in buying a used Prius in about 3 years for let's say 20'000$, please let us know and you can take part in the color discussion (I like the blue one but Shinji favors more the boring colors like red or silver....). We will buy it now, use it for a couple of years and then ship it to Europe for your convenience. Doesn't that sound like a great deal? We think it does....
For now you can let me know if you need some other small and light stuff from the US, Martin some more cookie dough?
I'm looking very much forward to see you all soon!
3 comments:
can't wait to see you, hon!
Will be very happy to meet you and have a good drink together !
Juhu, looking forward to have a drink with the STI family...maybe a "PeanutButterCrunchyHoneyRoasted" if you still have space in your luggage ;)
Post a Comment