Sunday, 1 June 2008

No news are good news!

Nothing special from this side of the ocean!
I worked the whole weekend. I have to present in labmeeting next week, so I want to have some things done before. The week after I will go to Scottsdale, Phoenix, AZ to an immunolog meeting. Almost the whole lab is going, because our boss is the organizer. As I have nothing to present yet, I will be the projectionist, in charge of computers and presentations. That's cool because it gives me the opportunity to go for free and meet all the important people in the field. That's not so cool because I will have to be at every session from beginning to end.
Selina is already enjoying Switzerland and I'm alone with my burnt fishsticks and mashed potatoes with too much salt (half of it on the floor anyway), but also alone with the yummie ice cream in the freezer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

;-)

Sheerkhan said...

I heard the ladies all went for SATC yesterday while the boys played another round of HardCorePoker! And it was wild and loud and lots of fun at "Chez Yvette" :)
Enjoy your ice-cream Inishi and be well!
cheers

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Brother Shinji she will be back soon ;o) enjoy the time and practice your lovely guitar

Blog Archive