What a start for Selina in San Diego: Sunday morning we managed to get up pretty early for a surf up in Del Mar. With hooked up with Michi at 11th street and Selina had her best ride so far. After that a group of dolphins swam by or better joined in to enjoy some waves and check out the strange creatures sitting on their boards. It's just always amazing when you see a dolphin up close (say 2m from you). They are big!
After that we went to a bar in Pacific Beach to have lunch and watch soccer. I was proud to wear one of these Carlsberg wigs and see the Swiss win! The thing is you can walk around hear with a wig and no one cares. One guy in the bar asked me what country SUI is and what championship it is and whether I'm wearing the wig because of this :-)
And today I came back to work just to learn that I have received a fellowship from the Roche Research Foundation for another year!
Now I'm totally ready to go for a nice diner and celebrate this!
After that we went to a bar in Pacific Beach to have lunch and watch soccer. I was proud to wear one of these Carlsberg wigs and see the Swiss win! The thing is you can walk around hear with a wig and no one cares. One guy in the bar asked me what country SUI is and what championship it is and whether I'm wearing the wig because of this :-)
And today I came back to work just to learn that I have received a fellowship from the Roche Research Foundation for another year!
Now I'm totally ready to go for a nice diner and celebrate this!
3 comments:
CONGRATS!
Great news first the Swiss wins and now you got an extension Great start indeed All the best to you Two !
Sounds great! Congrats: Selina for your surf and shinji for your money!
Have fun!
Today: GER:POR 2:1
;-)
Sebi
Post a Comment