This is really a tough week! It's only Thursday but it feels definitely like Friday. Too much work. But at least we have the help of Dania and Ursina who explore San Diego during the day and at night they cook for us or take us out for diner. It's nice when you come home and don't have to worry about food! But it's also a good week in the lab: We already had two bottles of Veuve Cliquot on two different occasions. Both times it was Nico's "fault". First he had a position in France and a successfull paper submission (not accepted... only sent out for review, which is a success in itself with some journals) to celebrate and today we toasted to his future son! It's quite a while now that Lucile is pregnant but now they know that it's gonna be a baby boy.
I'm sitting once more in front of the FACS right now, trying to optimize my stains. Or better get them working. No news of exciting scientific results at the moment but at least I have the impression that I'm moving forward in tiny little steps. Likewise I'm surfing tiny little waves at the moment...
No comments:
Post a Comment