Saturday, 21 February 2009

Long time

It's a long time I haven't updated the blog. As you might have guessed, life in San Diego was busy these past days and weeks. With the arrival of my sister and her boyfriend I had to finish a fellowship application. Then working hard so that I could spend a day or two with our guests. And the long weekend (President's day) I spent more or less preparing my presentation for lab meeting last Thursday. But now things are less hectic and I enjoy every minute of the weekend! Of course I missed the good waves last week but there will be more coming. The time with my sister and her boyfriend passed so fast. It feels now more like a dream that they were here. I'm sure you all know this feeling. At work I finally got some interesting results, which will keep me busy for the next few weeks and is motivating to keep going. Last night we had some friends over at our place for a glass of wine, or two or more. At least one too much as it turned out this morning! But we always enjoy these spontaneous get togethers. Otherwise the biggest news was the birth ouf baby Arthur. Our friends Lucile and Nico are now proud (and tired) parents. I had a cold the last two weeks and did not get a chance to see him yet.

No comments:

Blog Archive