Saturday, 21 February 2009

Music

I completely forgot to tell you about the Ozomatli concert back in January. Big party at the Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach. You might remember, our favorite concert venue. Ozomatli were just great. Full of energy and a great mix of latin, funk, hip hop and whatever they feel like playing. If you get a chance to see them, go!
Last Thursday we saw Donavon Frankenreiter at the same place. Was also a nice show but more the surferdude/pothead plays for his friends type of thing. Donavon is not a great entertainer but the music was quite cool. And then he brought also Rob Machado on stage, one of the best surfers on this planet. That's what it is when you live in Southern California...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how Donovan was as a live performer so now I have a glance nevertheless I like his voice and his music !

Happy that you're doin' fine Dude

Blog Archive