Last week we went to the San Diego County Fair. It's quite the same as the BEA and other fairs in Switzerland: Livestock, vendor shows and unhealthy food. Ok, the food choice is different with more fried stuff but I'm not sure a Bratwurst is much healthier than a deep-fried Oreo's (cookie)... I'd prefer the Bratwurst though! Kalbsbratwurst vom Grill... I miss it! I absolutely didn't miss it last Sunday when I looked at the 23 leftover sausages from my birthday BBQ the night before. I'll cover that event in a seperate post with pictures.
Right now Selina and I are at home, romantic evening: Sitting in the living room with our Macs on the knees and that computer glow on our faces. Selina analyzing some wild tables with gene candidates, me preparing a presentation for lab meeting on Thursday. That has to be ready by tomorrow night. Wednesday is flow experiment day and then CCR concert at the San Diego County Fair. Yes, we will go back and eat some more deep-fried stuff. Now I can hear the fireworks from Sea World, meaning that it's 10pm and time to continue working. And before I have to help Selina with the laundry.
Have a good week you all and look for the post about the BBQ on Saturday!
Right now Selina and I are at home, romantic evening: Sitting in the living room with our Macs on the knees and that computer glow on our faces. Selina analyzing some wild tables with gene candidates, me preparing a presentation for lab meeting on Thursday. That has to be ready by tomorrow night. Wednesday is flow experiment day and then CCR concert at the San Diego County Fair. Yes, we will go back and eat some more deep-fried stuff. Now I can hear the fireworks from Sea World, meaning that it's 10pm and time to continue working. And before I have to help Selina with the laundry.
Have a good week you all and look for the post about the BBQ on Saturday!
1 comment:
Too bad the concert was on Tuesday...
Post a Comment