So I was told that I should be a better blogger and post a little more. Here we go! (It's probably gonna last 3 days...)
Today I set a new record for biking to work. That's a good thing. The bad part about it is that it takes me longer to recover in the lab. Up to you to judge what is more important.
Selina is giving the final touch to her paper before submitting, the waves are tiny now and the weather always gray in the morning and sunny after 11am. Not too bad.
Today I set a new record for biking to work. That's a good thing. The bad part about it is that it takes me longer to recover in the lab. Up to you to judge what is more important.
Selina is giving the final touch to her paper before submitting, the waves are tiny now and the weather always gray in the morning and sunny after 11am. Not too bad.
1 comment:
I cross my fingers for Selina !
Post a Comment