Sunday, 10 January 2010

Blog without wisdom

For the ones of you who are not crazy about social networking websites and haven't read my Facebook updates: I got my wisdom teeth removed. All four at once. Should have been done 10 years ago but somehow my dentist in Thun was not worried about that. Nevermind, everything went well. Full anesthesia, 35 minutes and it was all over. I know about the dangers of anesthesia but I have to say that at the dentist I could get used to it! I can't really remember much after leaving but Selina took some pictures to help my memory...

Otherwise we had a good start into the new year. The weather was so gorgeous lately, there's a new big swell rolling in right now that I cannot surf. Tried to shoot some pictures yesterday but my model couldn't fight her way through the whitewash. But she tried hard! 15 minutes paddling against 1.5-2m waves is worth many workouts at the gym.

The worst thing about my recovery from surgery is that I can only eat soup. I just realize once more how much I love eating! To compensate I decided to cook for Selina tonight. She took good care of me and now she's at a local conference. Pork roast with onions, carrots and mashed potatoes it's gonna be. For me? The same thing but blended! Ha, this is gonna be so good!

2 comments:

Jipes said...

Don't really get threason why you removed them all ? Where they hurting ? Anyway wish you a quick recovery and enjoy the soups :o)

kiwi said...

luschtig ;-)

Blog Archive