Hey there! Business as usual at work but it's moving. We finally have new neighbors upstairs. Took as a short while to get used to it but they seem to be very nice and considerate. Now we have to be the same : )!
The end of the week brought sad news: Our friend JP from the Swiss Tropical Institute and his wife were supposed to land in San Diego Friday night for a two week vacation in California. Didn't happen... Volcanic ash and airtravel is not compatible. You will come soon JP, don't worry! Saturday night we had a cheap wine tasting after diner at Michi and Amy's. Brilliant idea: Our friend Jamie decided that he is sick
of drinking bad cheap wine. But he has no money to buy expensive wine. His solution, let's do a wine tasting of cheap wines to find out which one is the best! I loved the idea. Too much fun.
Today is a quiet Sunday, slightly overcast sky, I'm cleaning and Selina is repairing her surfboard. I'm planning my trip to Japan for conferences this August and Selina is playing online sudoku. Very relaxing. But now it's time to get out a little bit. Maybe coffee on the pier. You all have a wonderful week and don't forget you could be stuck in a cold airport somewhere in Europe!
5 comments:
I love cheap wine that tastes good :)
http://www.aktionis.ch/discountItems/my?action=add&id=77663
We are actually talking about wines below $10...
Thanks Bro, I do hope we'll have have another chance ;o) Selina looks great in Surf finishing outfits !
@Shinji: this "Aktion" was about 6 Bottles for a total of 24 sFr.! ;)
And the wine is VERY nice ;)
Ich habe letzte Woche einen Artikel gelesen, dass Denner Weinaktionen anbietet, die normalerweise zum vollen Preis gar nicht im Sortiment sind. Ist das dieser Wein? Klar, spielt gar keine Rolle, solange er gut und billig ist : ).
Post a Comment