It's the time of desert bloom again. Unfortunately, I had piles of papers to go through so Selina went for a nice trip to the Anza-Borrego desert with Sadie and Mike. There's a very small chance that she will actually write a post about it and upload some photos...
I worked a little bit at home and then headed over to Nan and Elena's place where we had a springbreak party. Springbreak is basically the spring vacation week in the US. It's famous for college students wearing bead necklaces and getting terribly drunk and stupid. MTV made that aspect of springbreak known worldwide. You could call it a college tradition. As we are older and wiser we paced ourselves and enjoyed the nice weather, the pool and the jacuzzi and all the nice food. We lived up to the expectations when Nan opened the Chinese snake liquor. I think it's Vodka with some spices and most important a snake in the bottle. I won't tell you how it tastes because a description would not even come close to how it really is. The essence was don't burp for the next 30 minutes or you are going to feel really sick... Anyway, we didn't end up like the college kids. So Sunday was a workday again... Check out my beads (they float when you swim in the pool)!

I worked a little bit at home and then headed over to Nan and Elena's place where we had a springbreak party. Springbreak is basically the spring vacation week in the US. It's famous for college students wearing bead necklaces and getting terribly drunk and stupid. MTV made that aspect of springbreak known worldwide. You could call it a college tradition. As we are older and wiser we paced ourselves and enjoyed the nice weather, the pool and the jacuzzi and all the nice food. We lived up to the expectations when Nan opened the Chinese snake liquor. I think it's Vodka with some spices and most important a snake in the bottle. I won't tell you how it tastes because a description would not even come close to how it really is. The essence was don't burp for the next 30 minutes or you are going to feel really sick... Anyway, we didn't end up like the college kids. So Sunday was a workday again... Check out my beads (they float when you swim in the pool)!
1 comment:
Nice picture you really looks lovely together !
Post a Comment