Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Switzerland

Hey there! Parents have left and are exploring the west coast. We then had the van people visiting. The van people are Stigu and Conny. I met him in Sri Lanka several years ago. Now they are on a big trip around the world and spent the last few months in a van touring the west coast. We invited them for diner and offered our bathroom, which they gladly accepted and stayed for a few days. Used our facilities and slept in the van next to the house.
Tomorrow I'm leaving for a short trip to Switzerland! Best man at my friends wedding and several talks to keep in touch with the Swiss science network. Selina will go to but only on the weekend and then stay for two weeks. That's it for today, have to pack now!

2 comments:

Sheerkhan said...

Lucky you, I only hear this toady :)
I would have tons of requests from US of A...since the dollar is BELOW the swiss franc today ;)
cheers, have a good trip!

Shinji said...

I know. Sorry, but this time everything was too stressful. You're welcome to come over and spend all your money in Cali!

Blog Archive