Sunday, 19 June 2011

Memorial Day weekend

Back online! We had problems with our internet connection but now we are back. I spent more than 3 hours on the phone with AT&T tech support, bought a new modem and needed a lot of patience to get this problem solved. That's fortunately what we do for a living and not that unusual. AT&T is what Cablecom is in Switzerland: The most unpopular company.


We had a long weekend (Memorial Day), which we enjoyed at and around home. Went to the zoo with Valérie, Bruno and Adriana, our Belgian friends; spent a lot of time cooking a nice Korean meal and other delicacies but mostly just enjoyed doing nothing.

3 comments:

Sheerkhan said...

I was just thinking...a baby suits you :)

cheers mate

Jipes said...

Ah the San Diego Zoo a real must !!!!!!!

Shinji said...

Or I suit the baby???

Blog Archive