I finally found time to organize my photos a little bit. Clean out and edit. I posted an album with some pictures form Bryce Canyon from the Labor Day weekend.
We are living our "normal" Californian life: Work, watch the marine layer come and go, go for happy hours with friends, visit the zoo's Safari Park (formerly Wild Animal Park) to get some sun, surf, practice how to throw a football, watch football, Selina plays squash, I bike to work, driving, shopping and cooking, watching TV, playing guitar, Selina beating me playing "Siedler", eat all you can eat sushi, eat tapas, drink European wine, drink American beer (no, not Budweiser, Miller, or Coors!), listen to the neighbors partying upstairs, water the plants, eat the best burger in town at Rockys, walk along the beach and watch the dolphins (squirrels of the sea), almost cut our fingers off with the sharp kitchen knife and everything else Swiss biologists do in their every day life.
No comments:
Post a Comment