No spectacular news from this side of the world. The most exciting story is still the sex scandal in Thun ;-) We still enjoy the mild climate and the easy-going atmosphere in Southern California. Selina makes big progress on the surfboard every day. With colder water tempereatures (ca. 16°C) it's a very refreshing experience. We will have a mini vacation next week. Thursday is Thanksgiving a traditional North American holiday to give thanks at the conclusion of the harvest season (Erntedankfest). We will go to Death Valley and on the way home pass by at Dianas in LA. Then soon I will be back in Switzerland for Christmas and I hope that I will see as many of you as possible! Comments on our blog and ideas for texts are very welcome!
5 comments:
Good to hear that you're coming back for Christmas maybe we have the chance to organize a french dinner at my place ?
jiiiiiiiipeeeeeeeeeeeee i am looking forwards to see you, godfather!!
kannst ja gleich sagen, dass wir faule eier sind...
wünsche es schöns thanksgiving brüetsch! mer hei jo hie de ziebelemäret...chunnt öpe ufs gliche!;o) KSE forever
che pasa gringos?
Post a Comment