Thursday, 1 November 2007

Have a good weekend!

Another week is over. It took us quite some time to fully recover from the Halloween party last weekend but now we are ready for the next event! Selina had a breakthrough in surfing this week: she has seen the dolphins for the first time and has discovered the trick how to catch the waves. We shall see... ! What else? Nothing special, Selina got a Tetanus shot and her arm still hurts, we went to work every day, I got more gray hair and we had a family basket from Kentucky Fried Chicken. Now diner is ready (greek salad, bread and cheese) and I have to shut down the computer and wash hands (I was told)! The dudes in California (21°C) wish you a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you also a great week end and lots of nice sunset like the pics show. Enjoy life as much as possible it's so short....

Anonymous said...

thanks!!
have a nice weekend, too, dudes!
smak

Blog Archive