Saturday was big Halloween party on a yacht in the San Diego harbor organized by the postdoc association of Scripps. After diner with Lucile and Nico we dressed up and headed down to the marina! I was lazy and reused my sixties/seventies outfit with some extras but Selina floored them all with her vampire costume! We had a great party and Selina was busy all night taking pictures. I had a hard time getting a hold on her to get money for drinks! Selina took her role as a vampire very serious even today: she slept during the day and tried to avoid sunlight...
Otherwise we are back to normal life after the fire week. As far as I know all the fires are contained now and there is no more smoke in the air. We even had some rain yesterday.
Otherwise we are back to normal life after the fire week. As far as I know all the fires are contained now and there is no more smoke in the air. We even had some rain yesterday.
3 comments:
Quelle charmante vampire Sélina ! Quand à toi Shinji tu me fais penser a la version Nippone de Huggy les Bons tuyaux de Starsky & Hutch Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!
very cool. I like it.
A cap or a stola made from the opossum fritz (including the tail) would have been nice as well.... ;-)
Sebi.
did selina drink too much blood? i heard it makes you feel dizzy, too ;-)
Post a Comment