
After we got rid of the two (or one...) mice (mouse) in the kitchen we have a new animal friend living close by. While we were having a cigarette (the boys) and beer (the girl as well..) with Matthias (a friend from KW) on our porch, an opossum was slowly climbing the tree next to us. That little thing is a mixture between a rat (watch the tail) a badger and a pig (snout). Actually, for the biologically interested ones like Sebi, it is a marsupial. I know that because I lost a bet about marsupials living in south America, so you can trust me on that. Anyway, we believe that our new friend named Fritz lives under our porch. But I am not allowed to feed him....
We are curious what vermin we will find next in our beloved house- stay tuned!
1 comment:
Yes, I remember those bloody marsupials. They seem to be almost everywhere ;-). I hope you had a good start at GNF.
Post a Comment