Ok, it was 6am when I dropped the girls at the airport. As I was up and running, I decided to take advantage of the situation and went surfing. At least that was the idea untill I stood on the cliff trying to see the ocean but couldn't. The fog was so dense that I could only hear the waves breaking. And the lonely surfer who appeared out of the wall of fog was like an apparition wearing a wetsuit, booties and a hoodie. That was the moment I definitely decided that 45 minutes in a prewarmed bed (Selina was still sleeping) would be much more fun!
But I was hot for surfing! That's why I went out early again today to enjoy some clean surf together with Michi. It's hard to get up early (especially after a disturbed night with a headache) to surf in ice cold water (14°C) but it's totally worth it!
Have a nice weekend and we will surf some waves for you. The forecast looks promising and fun for the next few days! For the surfers who read our blog I've added a link to the local wave forecast. By the way, we work in between surf sessions...
But I was hot for surfing! That's why I went out early again today to enjoy some clean surf together with Michi. It's hard to get up early (especially after a disturbed night with a headache) to surf in ice cold water (14°C) but it's totally worth it!
Have a nice weekend and we will surf some waves for you. The forecast looks promising and fun for the next few days! For the surfers who read our blog I've added a link to the local wave forecast. By the way, we work in between surf sessions...
1 comment:
Surf, surf, surf I ain't hearing of any progress on your Martin guitar hey Brother forget about the surf for a while and go back to your Tommy Emmanuel songbook ;o)
Many Kisses to Selina !
BTW chek my Youtube account(jipes) there's some great videos of my first concert in Basel with the Jipes Project !
You will also see some great swiss performers don't miss Herr Müeller
Post a Comment