Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Frustration

All of you who ever worked in the lab know this feeling: You do a simple experiment (or maybe not that simple) and it just doesn't work! You try again and it still doesn't work. The problem is that I really need to get this PCR going. It's crucial for all my experiments. I'm stuck as long as this is not solved... Harrrrrrrrr! One of these moments when you realize that you are definitely a little strange doing such a job for this salary. But if I include the fact that we are in San Diego into the salary, then I stop complaining! A surf session after a frustrating day in the lab is so refreshing for your brain and soul.
Lunchtime, food makes happy as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I know how you feel Brother Shinji .o( It was exactly the same for me but with monoclonals and elisa :o( Just need to put all that in perspective"It's absolutely NOT IMPORTANT at all"

Life is well beyond that and to torture ourselves with such questions as "How can I be so unsuccessful" won't change it

Take a deep breath go at the ocean and enjoy the evening with your lovely Selina :o)

Anonymous said...

föck oll se pisiarrs!
;-)

Blog Archive