Wednesday, 2 April 2008

html

Now I wanted to write a post but got stuck in this html swamp... Anyway, I managed to change the title background. Not yet completely satisfactory but it's a start!
Otherwise I'm really busy at work with FACS upgrade and fellowship proposal to write. At home... taxes: Nightmare!!! Next time you fill out your tax forms, try to imagine how it is to do this for the first time and in a foreign language. Have fun!
Bought a new second hand surfboard (6'3 Channel Islands by Al Merrick) but had only time for one short try. Selina took care of her dad and works out at the gym (while I get fat working on the blog). Yesterday burger and beers with the Swiss boys, fun as always.
That's it, I have to get some sleep and it's getting really cold in here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HTML can turn your life miserable but it's peanuts compare to modify CSS I tell you ;o) Keep up Brother I still think about visiting you one day ;o)

Anonymous said...

Dont't be miserable with yout 14°C this morning at 9:30. We have snow in Berne.
Enjoy, Bue.

Anonymous said...

you are getting lazy, my dear friend.... tsstss

Blog Archive