Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Olympics

Hey people who read this blog out in the www! Yes, we can watch the olympics prime time when people in Switzerland sleep. At least that's what they should do at this time of night. Unfortunately we do not have cable TV so we are a little restricted when it comes to olympia coverage. We got rid of that stupid cold, at least almost. Back in the water. To be honest only once and now I feel sore. Not a good sign for my fitness. Lot of work to do for the next ten days. Presentations to prepare. I'm also starting to see an end of this project, which is not really an end but the possibility to write a good story and submit it to a nice journal. I hope this is going to happen in the next three month. I did register for the International immunology conference in Japan this summer and I'm really excited about it! I haven't been in Japan since almost ten years.
Otherwise there's not much I can write about. No philosophical thoughts at the moment. A lot of work does not boost creativity at home.

1 comment:

Jipes said...

Cross my fingers for your work Bro !

Blog Archive