Here's another post from the "at work - what we really do in San Diego" series: Tuesday around midnight:
Trying to fix/clean the cooling system of one of our lasers that we use to analyze cells. I started my experiment at 9 in the morning and the laser stopped working at 11pm. It was an important experiment so I tried everything to save it. Didn't work. Went home at 3 in the morning.
Now we have a long weekend. Selina is baking pizza, we have tickets to a concert, I have a severe cold or swine flu and I'm registering for a conference in Japan this summer. Not too bad after all!
Trying to fix/clean the cooling system of one of our lasers that we use to analyze cells. I started my experiment at 9 in the morning and the laser stopped working at 11pm. It was an important experiment so I tried everything to save it. Didn't work. Went home at 3 in the morning.Now we have a long weekend. Selina is baking pizza, we have tickets to a concert, I have a severe cold or swine flu and I'm registering for a conference in Japan this summer. Not too bad after all!
2 comments:
Hey man did you try blowing on it ;-)
mischt!
Post a Comment