Time is moving so fast and I feel as if I have been here for months! Life with Shinji has taken it's usual way which means I do the dishes and he makes me go surfing. At the moment I can't move my arms from surfing and carrying my heavy and big surfboard that is why Shinji is cooking his famous Lasagna for me right now.
Life in the lab is still very slow as I don't know my way and I do have to talk to so many different people at Scripps and GNF. I do have two badges now and can use the GNF cafeteria which is even cheaper than the Mensa and the food is comparable. The good thing is that coffee is for free and better than expected!
Next week I will start with the culturing of the parasites, so finally I will be able to do something with my hands and don't have to read papers only.
Life in the lab is still very slow as I don't know my way and I do have to talk to so many different people at Scripps and GNF. I do have two badges now and can use the GNF cafeteria which is even cheaper than the Mensa and the food is comparable. The good thing is that coffee is for free and better than expected!
Next week I will start with the culturing of the parasites, so finally I will be able to do something with my hands and don't have to read papers only.
2 comments:
Don't worry Selina justtake your time and let Shinji cook for you :o) Enjoy surfing as much as possible !
Hi Selina, good luck for your first hands-on experiments in the new lab. Working in the lab is so much more fun than reading and writing...I know.
;-)
Have fun.
Post a Comment