Finally! We managed to organize a little surprise get together/bachelor party rehearsal (the real bachelor party will take place after the wedding - unusual but this man is busy!) for our busy friend Michi. He's gonna get married in Spain in 2 weeks and we didn't want to let him leave like that. So I organized an afterwork surf with him and by coincidence we met some other friends when we went for burger and beers after the surf session. To make a long story short, PB is a party place no matter what day of the week and we had a lot of fun! Requests for the full story can be addressed to Michi or me by email...
The week was short but intense. Selina is now an official employee of The Scripps Reseach Institute and has applied for a social security number (important part of the integration process). I was fighting with the FACS and taking care of Martin our new Swedish master student. Now I am looking forward to the weekend to relax and get some sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment