Wednesday, 26 September 2007

Lonely cowboy

I'm sitting alone in front of my friend the FACS: Another of these loooooong experiments: Preparing cells, staining and then FACS for hours! As long as the results look good it's fun. Let's hope that it stays that way...
Do you feel that we are thinking of you guys in good old Switzerland quite often? It's moments like the moon behind the palmtrees seen from our porch when we try to catch the image for you all. There are so many moments that make me think, wow, cool I'm in California! I guess this tells me that I'm in the rigtht place... Of course you are all very welcome to come here and actually SEE the moon and the palmtrees! We would be more than happy to share this. It's anyway nicer if you can share all these experiences with someone else, as I mentioned in an earlier post. I am really happy that Selina is back and that she also likes it!
Enjoy the rest of the week - I will!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh que oui j'aimerais bien partager ces moments de plaisir sous le soleil de la Claifornie !

Peut etre que je me déciderais a vous rendre visite un de ces jours et on ira faire les magasins de guitare ;o)

Profitez en bien et embrasse Miss Sélina pour moi !

Anonymous said...

we think of you 2 quite often, too
kissis

Blog Archive