Sunday, 16 September 2007

Swingin' sixties!


Last night we celebrated Louises birthday. Louise is the wife of my boss Michael and she works in the lab too. The theme was sixties so everybody dressed up to enjoy drinks and food at their place. Click on the slide show to see the album! Was a great evening, Selina drove us home safely and I had to sleep a little longer this morning to overcome the headache...
Selina will prosper in the field of wacky inventions, says the chinese fortune cookie.
New week - new luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great bunch of pictures, you look "Gorgous" my dear and Selina is hummm !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Once adopted by swiss hippies, SpongeBopp rediscovered her roots. Delightful!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! If anyone has more pictures please email me them at martino.ivarsson@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
NUR 18 grad und cloudy!
HAHAHA!!!
bei uns schönstes herbstwetter.

Anonymous said...

Rippa Sixtes Party. Now that I have Michael's computer and not my 1960s style computer, I can actually look at all the great photos. Shinji and Selina I really think you were born for the era. Great Blog.
Thx guys....

Blog Archive