Thursday, 20 December 2007

All by myself...

It was difficult to get up at 4.30 in the morning and it was even more difficult to say good-by to Shinji at the airport two hours later. I know, only two weeks but I do feel lonely already! No one is in the lab as everyone left for Christmas and New Year Hollydays. I will enjoy the Shinji-free time by reading, shopping, zoo-ing, surfing and a bit of working.

Merry Christmas to all of you and be nice to Shinji.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No worries, we will take care of the old man ;-)

Jipes Blues said...

Two weeks will go very fast and think only that Shinji will froze down today we had -7°C better to be in the sunshine of California ;o) I wish you a very happy Merry christmas

Anonymous said...

merry christmas to you, too!
i will try to call you sunday!
take care, xo

Anonymous said...

Bis jetzt schläft er nur und ist erträglich. Wir haben uns sehr gefreut! Dir auch ganz schöne Weihnachten, Geschenke folgen.

Blog Archive