Monday, 17 December 2007

Old man

After feeling at least 5 years younger on the weekend, I feel at least 50 years older today! I was innocently preparing coffee this morning when I felt a lightning strike my back. From that moment on I could hardly breath and was moaning in pain upon every movement. With pain killers I get better hour by hour.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats for your first häxeschuss!
;-)

Jipes Blues said...

A random blind study has shown that anti inflammatory pills have no real effects on back pain for a vast majority of the people on the contrary a dose of Aspirin or Paracetamol has a strong effect so now you know what to take ;o)

Sheerkhan said...

And I recommend Ponstan 500! :)
Seriously, all the best, recover soon and let us know when you are here in Switzerland where the sun is shining but the temperatures require padded gloves! ;)

Blog Archive