Tuesday, 25 December 2007

An unusual Christmas Day

Merry Christmas everyone! I know it is too late for you but here it is still Christmas so I am not too late. I had a wonderful day so far: I got up early to go to the lab and feed my parasites (ok, that is not so wonderful, I agree) but then I got home at 9 and had breakfast sitting in the sun wearing a T-shirt. After a call from Shinji I went to the beach with my surfboard where I met with Amy, Michael and Morgen. So into the water we go for some nice smooth waves, after that some lying around in the Bikini (no kidding it is really warm right now!) and a final surf before going for a hot shower (the water is still very cold...) and to get ready for the Christmas-Party at Eddie and Rogers place in Hillcrest. I still don't feel like Christmas at all although my feet and hands are still cold from surfing.....
I hope you enjoy your Holidays as much as I do even though Shinji is missing immensely!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year! Die Bilanz 2007 sieht aus Berner Sicht übel aus: Aarekurve - kaum je 19 Grad! Es entschädigten: Pacific Beach, die Longboardbar und der Herr Kouzmanoff. Vielen Dank, es wird alles gut.

Blog Archive