Wednesday, 5 December 2007

Cruising

I finally managed to become a real californian by passing my driving exam! I had even less mistakes than Shinji => women are the better drivers!
Who scratched the side of the BMW on the parking lot???
Parking is not driving! I am better offroad.... Anyway, I can leave my passport at home now and just show my new ID/drivers license at the fancy pubs to order a beer. Althogh I don't have any money left after paying for the BMW.... these cars are so expensive!
WHO payed it?
OK, we did, but who payed for the repair of MY surfbord and who fucked it up?
The ONE! (who did the awesome noseride before he wiped out, while someone else was sleeping on the beach)

You would have better slept too!
Some people are born with a mission, yep!
What mission; to break other peoples stuff?
I paid half of the board anyway. Mhhh? And we better
stop this now otherwise it gets lengthy!
You wanted me to write a post! See what you get?
Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

schön zu lesen, dass bei euch alles beim alten ist......

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!

Blog Archive