I'm spending beautiful days in good old Switzerland. A lot of dear friends and family, plenty of good food and beautiful views of the Alps. I really enjoy being here but I'm also looking forward to go "home" and be back with Selina to surf in ice cold water. I'm slowly recovering from a cold and I try to make the most out of the few days left in Switzerland. Tomorrow snowboarding with my sister, Thursday shopping and packing. Friday is the end of my short trip and Chrigu will bring me to the airport.
Happy 2008 to all of you!
Happy 2008 to all of you!
3 comments:
happy 2008 to you too!!!!!!!!!!!
was nice to see you
I wish you and selina a great and happy new year ! It was good to see you again ;o) Next time we'll see each other in sunny S.D
All the best for you and Selina for 2008! Thanks for the goodies, I will soon have a peanut allergy :))
Post a Comment