Thank you all who made my stay in Switzerland so nice! I really enjoyed the two weeks. Very intense but beautiful to meet so many dear friends, family and even ride some fresh powder!
The trip back was long and exhausting as usual. Immigration in Washington a nightmare (I was waiting in line for more than 1.5 hours. The Germans around me were upset: Da gehn wir nie mehr hin! ICH wollte ja eh nicht...) and I just made it to the connecting flight before they closed the door. Of course my suitcase didn't make it, as it cannot run that fast... But I had it the next day, no problem. Selina has prepared a very good Lasagna as a welcome so that I kept on enjoying good food. We spent a very relaxed rainy and stormy weekend together before heading back to the lab.
As of today we want to start a new project: Most horrible, coolest, weirdest video clips from our teenager years. Email me if you have good suggestions! After a while we can make a poll and vote for the winner. And let's start with... MC Hammer!
The trip back was long and exhausting as usual. Immigration in Washington a nightmare (I was waiting in line for more than 1.5 hours. The Germans around me were upset: Da gehn wir nie mehr hin! ICH wollte ja eh nicht...) and I just made it to the connecting flight before they closed the door. Of course my suitcase didn't make it, as it cannot run that fast... But I had it the next day, no problem. Selina has prepared a very good Lasagna as a welcome so that I kept on enjoying good food. We spent a very relaxed rainy and stormy weekend together before heading back to the lab.
As of today we want to start a new project: Most horrible, coolest, weirdest video clips from our teenager years. Email me if you have good suggestions! After a while we can make a poll and vote for the winner. And let's start with... MC Hammer!
3 comments:
SnakesInWinter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LswlGQzHsi0
CowsInSummer schickt auch Gruesse und den absoluten Mega-Knaller:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cejq10jZ0kQ
My "favorite": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWtN2_7EdLU
*rofl*
cheers
Post a Comment