Tuesday morning I had a last coffee with Ralf and watched the dolphins from Crystal Pier. He left at lunch and everyone had to go back to his normal (working) life. This proved to be a good thing, as Selina had a small conference here in San Diego. In the evening the organizers had an exclusive diner at the Marriott in Del Mar. As some of the guests had already left we got the chance to enjoy some good food and wine. Scott from Selinas lab gave us a ride and the experience of getting pulled over by the police. He was in the wrong lane, nothing special.
The rest of the week we worked hard, Selina cloned Plasmatos and I took another attempt in learning some UNIX commands. Yesterday diner and some dancing with Lucile and Nico and today we enjoy the sun and just being at home. Selina does some serious gardening and I update you all.
Have a good week!
The rest of the week we worked hard, Selina cloned Plasmatos and I took another attempt in learning some UNIX commands. Yesterday diner and some dancing with Lucile and Nico and today we enjoy the sun and just being at home. Selina does some serious gardening and I update you all.
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment