The sun is back! Today we went for a surf break instead of a lunch break... Just the way you guys in Europe imagine a postdoc in California! The waves and the weather were beautiful. But don't be too jealous: I have a blister on my thumb from opening PCR tubes. Even though we always write about sunshine and parties we work hard. Not so much tomorrow, as we will be at the Los Angeles airport after noon to pick up our friend Ralf who arrives from Basel. With him we will spend the weekend on the slopes of Big Bear and enjoy the fresh snow before Ralf heads to a meeting in Vancouver on Tuesday. Stay tuned!
2 comments:
So, your Basel visitor trailed on...hope you had a great time.
Snakes in winter sends another "favourite" (inspired by the iphone pic I received):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn1FEBHU-4g&feature=related
Incredibly expensivly produced, omg ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eav1kIGuVfM
and this one is even better than all the others:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhza1npx2v4
stylish 80's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m12OA-BUvE&feature=related
to this one, I actually really liked to dance ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsCXZczTQXo&feature=related
check out the "red thingie" at 00:09 ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_7Kp_TapA4
cheers
- Sheerkhan ;)
Post a Comment