And here's another story!
I guess by now you can tell that I have a little bit of time to catch up with all the things that were left undone, while I was working hard...
I bought a bicycle. It was a difficult decision. I finally bought a Cannondale Bad Boy. I was very happy. I went for the first ride. The right pedal broke off at the first stop sign. That's my story. Now the bike is back at the shop and the whole crank set (Kranz) needs to be replaced. Takes a week. Not too much after two years without a good bike. I'll post pictures as soon as I get it back!
And for now it's enough with updates too. Selina is back from Sea World and I have to bake a Pizza, while finishing the reinstall of her computer.
Have a good week!
I guess by now you can tell that I have a little bit of time to catch up with all the things that were left undone, while I was working hard...
I bought a bicycle. It was a difficult decision. I finally bought a Cannondale Bad Boy. I was very happy. I went for the first ride. The right pedal broke off at the first stop sign. That's my story. Now the bike is back at the shop and the whole crank set (Kranz) needs to be replaced. Takes a week. Not too much after two years without a good bike. I'll post pictures as soon as I get it back!
And for now it's enough with updates too. Selina is back from Sea World and I have to bake a Pizza, while finishing the reinstall of her computer.
Have a good week!
1 comment:
U.S ain't a country for bikes my friend I'm afraid ;o)
Post a Comment