I'm very sorry but Selina had no time to write a post. She was busy with shopping, hairdresser, coffee at the beach etc. Me? I was working. And then enjoyed a very tasty diner prepared by the busy Mademoiselle.
Just in short: Nothing special on this side of the Atlantic. I mean it's always special to us. We had Cenk here, a scientist friend from NY. Got to know some new and very interesting people through him. Went Salsa dancing, BBQ and surfing with them. Otherwise thinking about buying a bicycle, thereby getting on Selina's nerves, working hard for a presentation next Friday and looking forward to plan some holidays. Starting to get really tired. Weekends are not enough to recover anymore.
Just in short: Nothing special on this side of the Atlantic. I mean it's always special to us. We had Cenk here, a scientist friend from NY. Got to know some new and very interesting people through him. Went Salsa dancing, BBQ and surfing with them. Otherwise thinking about buying a bicycle, thereby getting on Selina's nerves, working hard for a presentation next Friday and looking forward to plan some holidays. Starting to get really tired. Weekends are not enough to recover anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment