It's now almost two weeks since I'm back in SD. Selina came back one week ago and we are back to normal since today. Why? Had a lot of friends and family visiting. Great times with very different people. The Van People Stigu and Coni who lived in their van outside the house, JP and Joelle, the Frenchies who finally made it without volcano ash in the air and then my parents who came back from their 5 week trip on the west coast. We already miss all of them!
Next week is going to be conference week. Our lab is hosting the La Jolla Immunology Conference for the third and last time. I will give a talk on Thursday... And that's what I'm going to do now. Rehearse my talk, then watch an episode of True Blood. I have finally uploaded some mor photos from my trip to Japan. Sorry for the relatively bad quality of the pictures. I still haven't figured out how to get them look good on Picasa. Uploading full quality doesn't really help that much. Anyway, you get an impression.
Have a good week!
2 comments:
More "TrueBlood"? Thought Season3 is over...going to check my trusted torrent-site right now ;)
It was really a very nice time Brother thanks again to both of you we had a wonderful time !
Good luck for your talk I'm sure you gonna get brillant ;o)
Post a Comment